Hours vary during final exams and compressed sessions. See Blackboard FYI’s for changes.
Login below to Blackboard for Library Services
- Valcat Catalog - searches for books in our library
- Database access - searches various databases for periodicals and newspaper articles
- Online library card registration
- Books, Magazines, and Newspapers
- Reference Help - drop in or make an appointment to work with Librarian for research help
- Copier, computers, printers, and Wi-Fi available
- Reserve materials including copies of the most recent Omniquest selection
2600 N Military Trail
West Palm Beach, Fl 33409-2911
The Cook library was established in 1985. It was named after Peter C. Cook, a leader in the automotive industry.
We have a collection of 11,000 books, 23 magazines and local and national newspapers. Our digital collection boasts 38 databases.
The unique thing about our library is that it's part of the Johann M. and Arthur E. Turner Education Center. One of the interesting architectural features of the Turner Education Center is the library's seeming levitation above the lake. The lake had to be dredged in order to make this possible.